Welcome to the Lake Odessa Community Library
Visit us at our TEMPORARY LOCATION
While our current building is being renovated and expanded,
the Library is temporarily located at
7766 N Velte Road
(formally Lakewood Christian School)
Kindergarten-8th Grade Summer Reading Program meets on Wednesdays @ 10:30 at the Beach Pavilion.Preschool Story Time meets on Thursdays @ 10:30 at St Ed's Family Center.TEENS meet on Thursdays @ 2:00 at the Beach Pavilion until further notice.
There's something for everyone at the library!
- We provide copy and fax service.
- Looking for tax forms? We have them! You may also click HERE for frequently downloaded IRS forms and publications. Click HERE for Michigan tax forms.
- Download audio and ebooks through Overdrive and Kindle apps.
- Freegal is a music download service allowing 3 free downloads per week.
- Check it out! Check your account online through the LakeNet Catalog. You can place holds, pay fines and renew items. Sign up to receive text messages to alert you when your items are due.
Recycle your used ink cartridges at the library!
We earn $2 for each cartridge.