Welcome to the Lake Odessa Community Library
Visit us at our TEMPORARY LOCATION
While our current building is being renovated and expanded,
the Library is temporarily located at
7766 N Velte Road
(formerly Lakewood Christian School)
There's something for everyone at the library!
- We provide copy,scanning, and fax service.
- Looking for tax forms? You may click HERE for IRS forms and publications.
- Click HERE for Michigan tax forms.
- Download audiobooks, ebooks, and magazines through Nook and Kindle apps.
- Freegal is a music download service allowing 3 free downloads per week.
- Check it out! Check your account online through the LakeNet Catalog. You can place holds, pay fines and renew items. Sign up to receive text messages to alert you when your items are due.
Recycle your used ink cartridges at the library!
We earn $2 for each cartridge.
Access your account: